Barony G Cloud Offering
Formed in 1993, with over 200 government clients, Barony is an independent consultancy and learning organisation which provides a number of key consulting support services.
Building upon the foundations of the Centre for e-Government, which was founded by Barony, these include;
- Operating Cloud Learning networks;
- G Cloud Brokerage – Defining your goals and helping you to understand G Cloud offerings and lean procurement;
- Market stimulation and development;
- ‘G Cloud for Dummies’ awareness workshops;
- G Cloud Gap Analysis which assesses where you are now and what you can achieve with G Cloud;
- G Cloud Business Case and Business Plan;
- G Cloud BPR and Lean integration;
- Implementation services;
- Post implementation reviews;
- Value for money studies;
- Support for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS;
- Agile system development; and
- Partnering with G Cloud and #Cloudstore suppliers.